Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Fun Weekend

















so we had a really fun weekend we got to ride are forweelers i got to go to my baseball game and we got to go to a really fun park.when we road are forweelers casen got to ride with me it was fun. Then my baseball game awsome i love baseball so much i get to play it with my cousins reygan and ryley then my friend tyler  she is really fun i love baseball. then of course we we went to a really fun park i love that park there is a trail to ride scoters and bikes there is a baby play ground and a big kid park then there is a big picknick table so if you have a big group there is also a huge grass airea to play soccer frizbey and football there is a swing set with sand under it we loved playing in the sand i love that park!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment