Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Baptism & My Brothers Blessing





























Today was a really special day for me. I got baptized and my baby brother Crew was blessed. Everyday before that I could not wait. I was so excided. The water was warm so when I got out I was cold. We were the first ward to go. I got baptized with two boys. I was the first person to get baptized. That day there were 9 kids getting batized. After I was done getting dunced under I was confermed. After that was over Crew got blessed. That day my dad had to give 3 blessings. After Crew was blessed and I was baptized we went to my house to have breakfast. YUM! There were bagles donets mufins sinamon rolls and other yummy stuff. I got lots of presents from my friends. After we were done eating we played outside then everybody started leaving. I could not belive it it was over. I wish I could do it again. I am so sad it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment