Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Monday, January 9, 2012

casens 3rd birthday

I cant belive that it is Casens 3rd birthdays today. He is the cutest two year old I know. He is always trying to do what me and Cade do. It is so funny watching him try to do what we do. He is so cute when he is playing with his little brother Crew. When Casen plays with Crew they make eachother laugh like crazy. I think it is funny that Casen is so obsessed with lightning Mcqueen. Casen loves to watch movies in my moms bed especially cars 1#. Casen is such a sweet little boy. He is always such a happy little boy. Something funny about him is that he has a best friend list. If you are mean to him you are not on his best friend list. If you are nice to him you are on his best friend list. He is usually nice to everyone. If you are mean to him he will call you a stupid dumbhead. I can tell casen is going to be a great soccer player he likes to play soccer with us. Another funny and cute thing about casen is that in the morning when he wakes up he will ask if he can come out it just looks so so cute. happy birthday my little casen man i love you.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good big sister to Casen. He loves you. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heu corey love you tell casen happy b-day love faith

    ReplyDelete