Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Friday, July 27, 2012

california fun



























so I know I posted this late but at least I am doing it. so the night we got to California we just hung around. the next day Becca got to go to the temple for the first time. Since we cant go inside the temple my dad took us to the duck pond. when we were there this guy asked us if we wanted to fish. we said, "yes". we both caught a fish. when we left we asked my dad if we could buy a fishing pole. he said," yes". so after we bought it we went home cause it was getting late. Me Cade and Casen all slept in the same bed. But there was one problem  casen is a bed hog. The next day was becca's wedding. we couldnt go in I was sad about that. so we had to wait outside while becca and jr got married. after that we at lunch then went to see brave. when thew movie was over we had to hurry to becca's reception. the reception was fun especially cause I got to try to catch the flowers. the night before the wedding there was a BBQ at my cousins house faith and taylor. we swam and danced there. after the wedding stuff was over we had a couple sleepovers with faith and taylor. we also went fishing again and went to the beach again. on the last day ther we went for a walk on the beach. Me cade casen emily and my grandpa walked by the water while my mom and my grandma walked on the path. it was a lot of fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment