Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

lagoon fun

when we went to lagoon we went on all the big kid rides like wicked, colossal, space shot, and jet star. we tried to go on all our favorite rides well we kind of did. my favorite ride was wicked Cades was air races the new ride that gets you sick. Casens was the little kid swings. I love a lot of the rides but I was so scared to go on the space shot cause it is the tallest ride at lagoon and it goes to the very top and drops you. I after the ride I wasn't sure if I still had a belly. I love lagoon so so so so much. There is so so so so many fun rides there. And I went on all the scary ones. Crew only went on the train ride we got to see real tigers and real animals. there was this one tiger that was staring at us like we looked like a good dinner. It was creepy. we went on the tidle wave witch made me sick. the most realaxing ride was the big kid swings. when we were on the swings we saw the most biggest fish ever it was huge. my whole family loves lagoon and we wish we could go more often.








No comments:

Post a Comment