Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Greenville Mile Part 2









When that little kid stepped out on track, (in orange), right in front of me. I had to dodge him.





Today I raced at Skyview against other schools for the Greenville Mile. Ryley ran a mile while me and Tyler got to do a relay race.Ryley was sad because she did not get 1st in the mile against the other schools . She still did very good she got 2nd. After all the 1st place winners raced it was time for the relay races. When we did the relay races are team won. We got 1st out of about 6-7 schools.  When I was running there was a boy right on my tail but I did not let him pass me. A little boy also ran out on the track and I had to dodge him and run around him. Are team had very good players on it. Me, Tyler, Carter, and Calvin we were all the 2nd and 3rd place winners. Are teams time was 5 min 57 sec. At the end we all got a medal. I am really proud of myself and my friends. When I was done I felt like I was going to die because I sprinted my whole lap. When I was taking the last turn Cade started to run to the finish line with me it was so so so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment