Corey Cuz

Corey Cuz

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

my tumbling class

I am in a tumbling class. I love it. It is a lot of fun. I do it with my friends Reygan, Ryley, Olivia, Brook, and me. I am going to learn how to do front hand springs on the ground. Back hand springs on the ground. And lots lots more. I cant wait to be able to do that stuff on the ground. I already know how to do a front hand spring on the ground but I cant land it very good. There is a really fun foam pit at our tumbling place. Our tumbling place is very very very fun. I wish I could have practice every day but Sunday and Saturday. But we only have practice on Tuesdays. Today was my first day of tumbling I already learned a lot in on day. I Love Tumbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment